- 09 Sep 2021
- 1 Minute to read
HR Operations Specialist
- Updated on 09 Sep 2021
- 1 Minute to read
We are a rapidly growing company located in unique offices within the heart of Birmingham Pakistan and Vietnam, We are in need of an ambitious HR Operations Specialist to aid with the recruitment and retention of new and current staff.
- Ensure adoption and compliance to HR Policies
- Advise the Business on HR and people issues, employee-related matters including employee engagement and interpretation of company HR policies.
- Manage disciplinary/grievances issues and take appropriate actions.
- Provide administrative and operational support to HRBP w.r.t to the business units.
- Payroll management, policy making with respect to benefits and compensation,
- Attendance management, and
- Manage off-boarding and on-boarding processes for employees
- Manage the organization's employee database and prepare report.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice mostly related to compensation and benefits
- Minimum 5 years - 7 years of experience in Human Resource
- Minimum Bachelors
- Independent and reliable.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and ability to learn
new systems quickly.
- Positive attitude and professional work-ethic; self-motivated
- Strong organizational and conflict management skills.
- Excellent Research Skills
What we Offer:
- Professional Working environment
- Market Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance & Medical Insurance (Including Family)
- Provident Fund
- Gym Facility
- Maximum 45 Weekly Hours (Monday-Friday)
- Remote Working (During Pandemic Situation)
- Company trip
- 29 Annual Leaves.
- Uncapped Sick & Compassionate Leaves (As per Company Policy)
- Have a chance to work onsite with the UK team.
- HR Information Management
- HR Policies
- Technical Staff Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Human Resource Planning
- Employee Relations
Industry: Information Technology
Functional Area: Human Resources
Total Positions: 1 Posts
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Full Time/Permenant
Job Location: Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore, Pakistan
Gender: No Preference
Age: 28 - 35 Years
Minimum Education: Bachelor
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Experience: 5 Years - 7 Years
Apply Before: Sep 06, 2021
Posting Date: Aug 05, 2021
Apply your Resume via: ahmeda@Joblogic.com