- 09 Sep 2021
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 09 Sep 2021
- 1 Minute to read
- Review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable
- Create and maintain test documentation, including test plans, new and regression test scripts, defects reports and test results
- Execute test responsibilities with minimal supervision, including test plan creation, test execution,defects reporting, debugging the defects and test results reporting.
- Provide testing estimates and participate in project planning.
- Learn new tools and technology to support test execution as needed.
- Ensure a positive end user experience for supported applications.
- Be able to script the automation by a tool, or create/maintain the automation framework.
- Having a knowledge, as well as experience about Security/Performance testing
Your Skills and Experience
- Having a Bachelor degree of information technology, or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of practical experience in software testing in either web testing, mobile testing.
- Experience in analyzing specification requirements, developing, performing test cases as well ascreating testing reports.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
- Strong analytical, testing, troubleshooting errors.
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Jira).
- Experience with relational database concepts and SQL queries required.
- Experience in API and automation testing is plus.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Good at English communication, reading and writing.
Why You'll Love Working With Joblogic
- Pay the social/unemployment/health insurances based on full salary.
- Private healthcare insurance, healthy check-up every year.
- 13th salary bonus, probation 100% salary, 2 months.
- 12 days leave for 1st year, 2 more days off will be added, maximum will be 6 days.
- Company trip (annual) and team building (quarter), sport, happy hour every week.
- Allowance: newborn, marriage, birthday gift, children party, free parking, equiments.
- Training: certificate fees, English training class.
- Nice office, friendly, professional, dynamic organization.
- Flexible working time: 9:00 - 18:00 or 9:30 - 18:30
- Holiday: Saturday, Sunday, Festival base on Labor Law
- Performance review: 1 time per year
- Working Location: Floor 7th Vimedimex building, 246 Cong Quynh, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District1 , HCMC
Apply your Resume via: email@example.com
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Our team will get back to you
How can we improve this article?
Character limit : 500