- 09 Sep 2021
- 3 Minutes to read
Senior Sales Consultant
- Updated on 09 Sep 2021
- 3 Minutes to read
- At Joblogic, we are seeking an enthusiastic, proactive and highly motivated Sales Specialist.
- Our Sales Specialist must have a proven track record of sales experience and nurturing prospects to become Joblogic customers.
- As part of the Sales Team, you will operate as the face of the company, by being friendly, approachable and willing to grow and prosper within the role.
- In return we will offer intense training and development to enhance and strengthen your skills and attributes to deliver outstanding service.
- You will be focused on building positive working relationships with our customers, understanding their requirements, business problems and providing them with a solution of how to resolve these problems.
- Managing inbound customer communication via telephone calls, emails and Intercom (chat tool)
- Performing on line demonstrations for prospective customers of a typical size of 1 to 3 employees but this may increase.
- Demonstrations will be booked for you by the telesales team but you will also go through your own channels to book in your own demonstration by using tools such as Linkedin, telephone and emails
- Promote and encourage customers to purchase within 30 days of trial coming to an end, and ensuring any queries, concerns or questions a customer may have are responded to within a timely manner to ensure that we are able to reach closer to sale.
- Making both proactive (courtesy calls) and reactive calls (responses to queries).
- Provide guidelines of initiatives to encourage customer retention in form of trial extensions, coupons, as well as offering delegate training days.
- Proactive learner and keen to stay updated on forthcoming changes and releases, to build rapport and trust with clients.
- Utilise all channels to maximize promotion of Joblogic services
- Escalation and support management
- Effective diary management to arrange demos, reschedule missed/ canceled demos, manage intercom, as well as quote and complete demos
- Trusted advisor who clients are able to build positive rapport with and operate as the first point of contact for queries and concerns, to break down any potential barriers.
Skills and Attributes
- Fluent in English and confident in communicating with clients
- Key Team Player
- Call handling in a professional and friendly manner, including conducting successful chats on intercom
- You will be friendly, enthusiastic and passionate to best support each client to receive service that matches their requirements from start to end and provide guidance as well as support at each stage.
- Effective communication skills with a proactive and approachable personality to ensure that the service delivery meets the expectation of the clients. Communication will include via email, phone, demos as well as intercom chat to build a valuable and personalised experience.
- Driven, and proactive learner, to enhance and strengthen skill set, by making a significant contribution to the overall success of the Micro Sales Team, and via strong knowledge based establish strong working links with customers.
- Highly organized and keen to achieve successful outcomes.
What we Offer:
- Professional Working environment
- Market Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance & Medical Insurance (Including Family)
- Provident Fund
- Gym Facility
- Maximum 45 Weekly Hours (Monday-Friday)
- Remote Working (During Pandemic Situation)
- Company trip
- 29 Annual Leaves.
- Uncapped Sick & Compassionate Leaves (As per Company Policy)
- Have a chance to work onsite with the UK team.
- Call Control
- Sales Abilities
- Sales Management
- Manage Client Relationships
Industry: Information Technology
Functional Area: Sales & Business Development
Total Positions: 3 Posts
Job Shift: Rotating
Job Type: Full Time/Permenant
Job Location: Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore, Pakistan
Gender: No Preference
Age: 22 - 50 Years
Minimum Education: Intermediate/A-Level
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Experience: 3 Years - 12 Years
Apply Before: Sep 04, 2021
Posting Date: Aug 04, 2021
Apply your Resume via: ahmeda@Joblogic.com