- 09 Sep 2021
- 2 Minutes to read
Technical Support Specialist
- Updated on 09 Sep 2021
- 2 Minutes to read
Do you love to engage with customers? Are you willing to go the extra mile to provide truly great customer service? If so, an Technical Support Specialist with us could be the role you are looking for!
As an Technical Support Specialist, you will build upon your existing experience to offer excellent customer service, and work as part of the team to ensure the smooth running of our Customer Support Centre.
- Provide professional end-user support via telephone, email or live web Chats
- Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user problems
- Responds to end-user problems based on standard procedures
- Track incidents and calls, entering data into the database timely and accurately.
- English is the main requirement of this job
- An excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Minimum 1-3 years call Centre experience (UK, USA campaigns)
- Candidates with above average English/US accent will be preferred
- Must enjoy talking to people (via phone), as this role is all about people!
- A true professional with a positive attitude.
- Able to work honestly and ethically.
- Must be able to work in a fast past and dynamic work environment.
- Very well organized and reliable.
- A Team player.
- An excellent communicator.
- The ability to persuade and influence without being pushy or aggressive.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience in Live chat tools like Intercom will be preferred.
- Any prior experience or knowledge about marketing campaign tools like active campaign would be a plus.
- Any prior experience in presenting software product demos to clients would be an added advantage.
What we Offer:
- Professional Working environment
- Market Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance & Medical Insurance (Including Family)
- Provident Fund
- Gym Facility
- Maximum 45 Weekly Hours (Monday-Friday)
- Remote Working (During Pandemic Situation)
- Company trip
- 29 Annual Leaves.
- Uncapped Sick & Compassionate Leaves (As per Company Policy)
- Have a chance to work onsite with the UK team.
Morning Shift- 1:00PM – 9:30PM
Mid Shift- 2:30PM – 11:00PM
Late shift- 4:30PM – 1:00AM
- Customer Handling
- Close Attention to Details
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
Industry: Information Technology
Functional Area: Client Services & Customer Support
Total Positions: 4 Posts
Job Shift: Rotating
Job Type: Full Time/Permenant
Job Location: Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore, Pakistan
Gender: No Preference
Age: 22 - 45 Years
Minimum Education: Bachelor
Degree Title: BSc or BS (CS, SE, IT)
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Experience: 3 Years - 10 Years
Apply Before: Sep 13, 2021
Posting Date: Aug 13, 2021
Apply your Resume via: ahmeda@Joblogic.com