- 13 Apr 2023
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 13 Apr 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Overall Dashboard Filter - All time data
● Filters available
○ Date Logged
○ Job Type
○ Job Category
○ Quote Owner
○ % chance to close
○ Logged By
○ Quote Status
○ Source of Enquiry
○ The Ordered Status
● Pipeline by stage
○ If chance of sale = 0% → “No idea if they are going to order ”
○ If chance of sales = 25% → “Small chance of closing”
○ If chance of sales = 50% → “Really good chance of closing”
○ If chance of sales = 75% → “Verbal Order”
● Trend - Count of quotes Lost, Cancelled and Won based on quote statuses per month:
○ Approved and Upgraded = Won
○ Rejected = Lost
○ Cancelled = Cancelled
● Won % - Percentage of Approved and Upgraded quotes.
● Won Amount - Sum of Sell value of Approved and Upgraded quotes.
● Lost % - Percentage of Rejected quotes.
● Lost Amount - Sum of Sell value of rejected quotes.
● Cancelled % - Percentage of Cancelled quotes.
● Cancelled Amount - Sum of Sell value of cancelled quotes.
● Total Amount - Sum of all Quotes sell value excluding the quotes with Outstanding and Quote Sent status.
● Outstanding Quotes - Count of quotes with Outstanding and Quote Sent status.
● Quote Conversion Rates - All time quotes count based on quotes status (similar filters as ‘Trend’ chart)
● Quote Owner League Table - Quote count per Quote Owner where quote status is Approved and not Outstanding or Quote Sent.
● Monthly Quote Value - Sum of Quote sell value per month, excluding Outstanding and Quote Sent.
● Quotes by Sources - Quote count in terms of Lost, Cancelled and Won per quote owner.
● Details Table - Generic information per quote. It doesn’t show outstanding quotes as they cannot be categorised as lost or won yet.
● Dashboard excludes the quotes where the Chance of Sale is equal to 100 and only includes quotes with the statuses Approved, Upgraded, Rejected, Outstanding, Quote Sent and Cancelled.