- 05 May 2021
- 1 Minute to read
Release: 11th October 2019
- Updated on 05 May 2021
- 1 Minute to read
Joblogic Latest Releases
Scheduled for release on 14.10.2019. Please note that this date may be subject to change.
New Sharing Functionality
A new “Share” button has replaced the “Print”, “Download”, “Email” and “Portal Link” buttons in Joblogic. Everything has now been neatly moved into a single place. Additionally, the ‘Share’ button will stay available on mobile screens and will also feature a link directly to the template page of your job sheets, quotes, invoices, etc.
1) The user can choose from a list of options when selecting the ‘Share’ button drop-down.
2) Upon selecting an option from the drop-down list, the user can then view additional settings as seen below.
We have added the ability for you to create a library of ‘Subcontractors’ within Joblogic – these can be added via the new subcontractor library. A new subcontractor cost type can now be used when adding job and quote costs; here you can enter ‘Cost’ and ‘Sell’ values and assign a subcontractor from your library.
3) An example of the user adding ‘Subcontractor Cost’ can be seen below.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- We now display a warning when cancelling pending changes to the ‘Description’ and ‘Deploy To’ fields on our dynamic forms.
- The ‘Left Site’ reason is now displayed on the ‘Visit’ tab in job details. This aids information accessibility for back-office managers.
- A number of small bug fixes have been created for the recently released PPM ‘Schedule View’.
- Notes will now display in the same way as when entered by the user. This will help to retain any white space or new lines that are entered.
- We have fixed an issue whereby the F-Gas Logbook only exported items on the first page. This has now been resolved.
- Status/buttons should now be visible correctly on all screen sizes.
- We have fixed an issue whereby the visit part status would not be correctly updated from mobile.