- 05 May 2021
- 2 Minutes to read
Release: 26th September 2019
- Updated on 05 May 2021
- 2 Minutes to read
Joblogic Latest Releases
Scheduled for release on 01.10.2019. Please note that this date may be subject to change.
Add Selling Rates Against PPM Contracts and PPM Jobs
- When creating or editing a PPM contract, you can now select a ‘Selling Rate’. This means that you can now determine the selling rate that is applied to any new job within that PPM contract.
- You can now edit the selling rate against individual PPM jobs, as you can with regular jobs.
- A new system default selling rate for “Non-Chargeable” has been added into all user data – it cannot be edited or deleted.
1) Select ‘Selling Rate’ when creating a PPM contract:
2) You can edit your ‘Selling Rate’ against a PPM contract:
Improved Search Results: Applied to Customer, Site & Asset Searches
We have previously applied improved search result functionality to several other pages (including ‘Job’ and ‘Quote’ searches). This same logic has now been applied to the Customer, Site & Asset search pages. A summary of the improvements can be seen below:
Simplified sorting : To sort your results, you now need only click the column header for available columns. Arrow pointing up means that the column is sorted in ascending order, and Arrow pointing down means it is sorted in descending order.
Choose your columns: By clicking the Table Settings Icon in the top-right hand corner of the results, you may configure which columns you want to see in your result list, as well as the order you would like them to be displayed. You can simply un-tick the columns you wish to hide, or even drag-and-drop the columns to re-order them.
Mobile-specific configuration : You may also specify which columns you’d like to see when the results list is displayed on a mobile app. This means that there’s no need to display a large table with 15 columns when viewing it on a smaller screen.
Per-user configurations : As you make changes to any of the settings highlighted above, your changes will be saved on our server so that they will be persistent across all of your devices. It doesn’t matter which form of device you log into; your results will be configured in the same way. Your colleagues can also have their own custom configurations.
Fixed scroll : If you are showing 50 results per page and scroll within the results table, only the results themselves will scroll. The search filter panel and the page selectors will remain static, meaning that you will always be able to access them without scrolling down the entire page.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- Payment receipts can now be resent via email and also optionally sent when adding a manual payment.
- If there are changes made within a dynamic form, it will show the following message: ‘The form has been modified, your changes will be discarded. Do you want to continue?’. If there are no changes, it will redirect without confirmation.
- We have fixed an issue whereby exporting via the ‘Purchase Order’ search/listing screen would only export the items on the current page. This will now export all items matched by the filters, as expected.
- An issue has been fixed whereby the Tax Rate was not added correctly.
- We have fixed several issues with dropdown boxes on Firefox.
- We have also fixed an issue with the site link inside ‘Related Job History’.