- 30 Apr 2021
- 1 Minute to read
Release: 2nd January 2020
- Updated on 30 Apr 2021
- 1 Minute to read
Joblogic Latest Releases
Scheduled for release on 06.01.2020. Please note that this date may be subject to change.
New System Setting – Default Document Type
- We have had feedback that some users prefer to download DocX files rather than PDFs, we have now added a feature that will allow you to choose the default for the company.
- You will see your new selection working when downloading or emailing the documents. “Print” will still show a PDF of the document so it can be viewed normally from all major browsers.
Phone Numbers & Calling Codes
As we continue to improve how we allow users to communicate using Joblogic, we are now adding country codes to phone number boxes when inputting phone numbers that can/could be used for sending SMS messages. This should make it easier for everyone to ensure that your phone numbers are valid across countries.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- Quote Field “Next Contact Date” will now be available to show on the quote search table.
- In the Portal, we have added a “Back to Job” button when attaching an asset to the job.
- We have reviewed all of the custom exports that have been created for the users by our support team. A few have been optimised or removed if they weren’t working. Please contact the support team if you’re having issues with these.
- Import history now allows filtering by Subcontractor imports.
- Order numbers will now automatically pull through to PPM jobs from Site information, in the same way as normal Jobs.
- We have fixed an issue where the “Edit” or “Add” popups would stay open when pressing the back button in the library pages.
- An issue has been resolved with the “Next Contact Date” Quote field when trying to edit it.
- There have also been various other smaller fixes and improvements.