- 06 May 2021
- 1 Minute to read
Release: 2nd July 2019
- Updated on 06 May 2021
- 1 Minute to read
Joblogic Web Updates
Scheduled for release on 08.07.2019. Please note that this date may be subject to change.
Users now have access to our News Feed page (https://go.joblogic.com/newsfeed) where they can easily find information about the latest Joblogic updates, as well as other useful news items about training and the service industry.
Please note: This has already been released.
Search Invoices via Payment Status
It is now possible to filter your invoices using their payment status in all invoice search and listing screens. This will allow you to find outstanding invoice payments more easily.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- Performance of the Engineer Tracking Map (Historical) has been improved when loading engineer locations for a wide date range.
- When adding material based on** Job Costs, Quote Lines, Purchase Order Items** and accepting Parts Used from Mobile, we will now automatically append the part/asset number to the cost description. This will then be copied to your invoice and credit lines.
- When adding parts and equipment to suppliers, you may now specify a Supplier Reference Number. This reference number will then be copied into any purchase orders raised to the supplier.
- We also now display whether Quote Lines are chargeable or non-chargeable within the** Portal**.
- An issue has been fixed in which the dashboard designer would only allow you to search for the top 10 data sources.
- A second issue, whereby you could not clear the values from your company address within the settings page, has been fixed. Originally, if you cleared a value and pressed save, it would appear to submit but the value would not be removed.
- Trade and priority will now correctly be copied over to cloned PPM jobs.